// Living My Script Dream //

7.17.2006

Priorities

So I didn't post an entry this weekend. It's not cause I forgot about the blog, I was simply more focused on taking the limited time that I wasn't doing "home" stuff and getting some traction on either one of my scripts.

As it was I was able to get a good start on the page 1 re-write on the first script I wrote, "Inside." "Inside" is the story about internal conflict and rising above it for the sake of others. My protagonist suffers from anxiety and agoraphobia, and finds himself the only one that can save a number of people. Before the biggest conflict even begins he must find away to get beyond himself.

I like this movie idea a lot. I actually like it more than "Like Brothers." But "Like Brothers" is more polished and ready to go, so that's what I'm shopping at the conference in a couple weeks.

This week looks to be gorgeous here in the Pacific NW. 80s, 90s and even into the 100s by end of the week. Hopefully I can continue getting up early and making the time to write.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Eric,
    Which conference are you heading to?
    Oh, I wish I could be there to enjoy the weather.
    Scribe

    By Blogger Scribe LA, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home