// Living My Script Dream //

7.07.2006

TGIF - Thank God I'm Frantic!

It's FRIDAY! And while most of you are heading into a relaxing weekend of cheeto munching and summertime camping or whatever, I will be franticly trying to wrap up "Like Brothers" so I can send it out to a couple industry contacts for their input before it's time to shop it around in early August.

"Like Brothers" has been such a great adventure. It has already gotten positive feedback from one highly successful scriptwriter, so I'm really psyched to see what it can do in the market. I have basically one more scene to fill in, then one last read-through for polishing.

I can't believe that the Willamette Writer's Annual Conference is only four weeks away! Time is going by so quickly. For those of you who don't know, the conference is the first crack I have at selling my script. I am already signed up for six 1-on-1 pitch sessions with producer/agent/exec-types straight outta Hollywood. Do they really come looking to spend money on new ideas? I don't know! But I'm sure as heck going to give them everything I've got and see if they like what I'm offering!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home