// Living My Script Dream //

7.05.2006

Mr. Edward Allen Harris

I just rented “A History of Violence” this weekend, and really liked it. Mostly because of Ed Harris. Is there a greater actor out there than this guy? Maybe, but I got to tell you that he’s one of my tops. Mr. Harris has been in some of my favorite movies, and the thing I love most about him is the diversity in his work. He has played everything from a lovable everyguy to a hateable control freak. But regardless of his role, he always fits the character and delivers a top-notch effort.

Here are just a few of the titles he’s starred in.


  1. The Abyss

  2. Glengarry Glen Ross

  3. The Firm

  4. Milk Money

  5. Apollo 13

  6. Nixon

  7. The Rock

  8. The Truman Show

  9. A Beautiful Mind

  10. Radio

  11. A History of Violence
Whether Ed Harris is play the protagonist, antagonist or a bit role, he always adds a tangible flavor to the mix. Here’s hoping someday I’ll write a script that’s lucky enough to have him starring in it!

1 Comments:

  • i was really disappointed with a history of violence. I thought it was a real pile of shit.

    Story had so many holes, didnt love viggo. Mari Bello was good though. The daughter was the worst casting job ever.

    - Allen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home