// Living My Script Dream //

7.28.2006

A quick report on our car.


My car is fixed. One head gasket, two cam seals, one timing belt, one water pump, and a whole lot of labor later, my car is fixed.

A major repair like this always freaks me out, because I don't know and/or trust any mechanics, especially the ones at the dealerships. Years ago we had good success with a previous car at a local dealership, but then also recently had a bad experience with this car with the same dealer.

I'm happy to say that given the second chance this dealership stepped up to the plate and did what appears to be a decent job at an acceptable cost. If any of you in Vancouver/Portland need work done on a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth, feel free to head over to Dick Hannah Chrysler, but be sure to ask for the Service Manager named Tom cause the frontline people don't seem to be able to get very much accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home