// Living My Script Dream //

10.12.2006

ICK...SICK

Have been under the weather for what feels like a week. Kids have it too! Luckily Heather hasn't gotten it. She's keeping the boat afloat right now.

Nothing new to report. Work is good. Keeping me very busy.

Attended the memorial service of a friend this last weekend. 32 years old. Very, very sad and untimely passing. I knew Dave in high school and a little through college. He was a great guy. Always a smile on his face. You couldn't help but love him. I hadn't seen him in years, and apparently he had suffered some health issues and had flown to Cleveland for a surgery to fix stuff. He never woke from the surgery. God give his wife and extended family peace in a very difficult time. David J. Andrew was a great man. See you in Heaven someday, bro.

Doing a little graphic work tonight as a favor for a family member.

NEED TO WRITE MORE!!

I'm hoping after a weekend of R&R I'll be back on track and ready to kick my rear in gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home