// Living My Script Dream //

9.20.2006

Examples of Fortitude

OK...let's just admit it. Presently I'm clocking in on the old blog at about one posting a week! And to come clean...I don't see that changing all too much in the near future. Not that I think the two of you reading this care much! :o)

Truth is...it feels like Winter to me lately, and every Winter I tend to go through a little gloom and doom mini-depression. Something about going to work when it's dark and coming home when it's dark. And although we're not at that point yet, my soul is ahead of schedule this year and I've been bummed lately for no reason.

My writing has come to a stand still. My dieting too. Early August seemed to be the fruition of some minor dreams, and late August seemed like a haze of "where do I go now."

Luckily today I was presented with an OUTSTANDING example of fortitude. My wife accomplished something she's been working on for a LONG time, and she deserves some serious kudos for seeing it all the way through to the end. We don't have the official word on it yet, so I won't spill the beans here and now. But hopefully I'll be able to post more about it real soon. Regardless, she crossed a milestone she's literally been working on for five YEARS!

Gives me some perspective on my writing and encourages me stick with it. So please bear with me as I detox through the whole "sell" mentality of the Writer's Conference and get back to the joy of writing for writing's sake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home