// Living My Script Dream //

9.03.2006

Peach Melba vs. Mango Raspberry

Years ago I loved to get a drink at a fancy burger restaurant here in Vancouver called Red Robin. It was called a Peach Melba and was basically a peach milkshake with raspberry syrup mixed in with it. Don't know why I took to them so much, but I did. They were awesome, but eventually Red Robin stopped making them. A number of times afterwards I was able to explain to the waiter/waitress what it was and still get one, but it eventually became more and more difficult so I stopped.

Well, imagine my surprise when I was in a McDonalds yesterday and saw they have a special shake flavor right now called Mango Raspberry. Mmmm...sounds good. So I tried one. Holy smokes!! It took me back to the peach melba. I loved it!

So although it's not the healthiest thing out there, I beg all of you if you're nearby a McDonalds anytime soon, to give it a try and encourage Ronald to keep it on the menu for a long time!

2 Comments:

  • You just advised people to go to MacDonald's. Bad Eric, bad!

    --Tenspeed

    By Blogger Tenspeed & Brownshoe, at 5:03 PM  

  • You're right. Morgan Spurloch would be ashamed.

    Truth be told...the Mrs. and I are kicking up "Diet pt. 2" in about a week, so I retract my endorsement of the delicious Mango & Raspberry Milkshake from Mr. Ronald McDonald!

    The sweet, smoothy creaminess is now the evil I must flee from.

    God bless you, Tenspeed, for showing us the better way! :o)

    By Blogger Eric Anderson, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home