// Living My Script Dream //

8.02.2006

Fast and Furious

Sorry things have been quiet on the blog. As you can imagine, I'm feverishly trying to wrap things up and get ready for the Willamette Writer's Conference on Friday.

Checklist left to accomplish:

1. Finalize pitch and commit it to memory, but not in a stale "I don't really feel this" kind of way.

2. Final, final, final read-through and tweak of "Like Brothers."

3. Print out thousands of copies for all the execs/producers that are going to want it!

4. Do a little more research on the people I'll be meeting with. That list is made up of:
a.) Cory Hebenstreit - Benderspink
b.) Andrew Trapani - Integrated Films & Management
c.) George Heller - Foursight Entertainment
d.) David Alpert - Circle of Confusion
e.) Navid McIlhargey - Silver Pictures
f.) Jack Wagner - Energy Entertainment
g.) Lisa Zambri - Contra Films

As you can see...lots to do-da-day!

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading about how it goes.

    Hugs to your family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home