// Living My Script Dream //

6.10.2007

A-2 beats Pocket 10's

Uggg.

Placed 5th in a 60-person tourney this weekend. Vancouver Police Department put together a nice little fund raiser for the Special Olympics. I played very well (slow start, strong finish) until the last hand that I should have played less aggressively. I had a pair of 10's, two other players who were short-stacked went all in, so I went for the kill. I "should have" gone in with a sizable raise, but instead I went "all in," and unfortunately a fourth player jumped in with an A-2 and caught another Ace on the flop! Arggg!

Anytime you can play for 4+ hours for a good cause it's worth it though. I would have rather won one of the Nautilus-donated prizes given to the top two finishers, but such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home