// Living My Script Dream //

3.17.2007

"Inside" rewrite = 45%

Not much to say right now. My wife and I are working out pretty much 4-5 times a week at the gym we joined. I'm playing basketball on Monday nights and was playing soccer on Thursday nights (but that ended this week with our one and only win!). Beyond that I've officially been promoted at work to Marketing Manager, which is more a promotion in title than anything, as I've pretty much done the work for the last year or so. But I'm still writing at least three days a week, which is terrible by Hollywood standards, but is the most I can dedicate unless this were to become something that paid the bills.

Just wanted to check in and let you know that "Inside" is coming right along! I'd like to get it finished up in the next month or so, then get cracking on my next idea. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

  • E-rock:

    I'm loving following your life through the blog and it is you I must credit for the inspiration to begin a blog for myself. Sounds like you are a very busy man and that life is full - that's great! Here's hoping and praying that your many hours of hard work pay off one day. Keep it up brother! I just want to be invited to the opening of the film...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home