// Living My Script Dream //

2.02.2007

Where's my CUP!

So the wife and I have made a new commitment to getting fit!

"What's new" you say? You've made that commitment before, only to FAIL! And it is the new year and everyone and their dog has made a new years resolution for getting in shape.

True, true. I'll give you those.

And I'm the first to admit you should check with me in June to see how we're doing. But in the meantime I'm off to a pretty good start. I got invited into a great network of 30'ish year old guys that enjoy multiple sports and have the connections to play them on a regular basis. So, it seems like the calendar is suddenly full of Basketball on Mondays, Indoor Soccer on Thursdays, and the occasional Flag Football tournament on the weekends!

Muscles I never knew I had have been screaming at me lately, and I've felt a compelling urge to call the Icy Hot organization and ask them if they'd like to sponsor a middle aged, balding, wannabe athlete!

Here's some pics of the recent fun though. Playing soccer with me is my buddy Kevin who I've known since 6th grade. And those football pics were taken at the Nautilus Corporation's main campus, which has a "professional" quality field on it that is open to the public. Pretty amazing place to play.

Stay tuned for more updates. The wife and I are meeting with a professional trainer next weekend, and our brand new gym (LA Fitness) opens up in a few weeks and then the pain really begins!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home