// Living My Script Dream //

2.06.2007

I'd Go All-In With My 7-2 Offsuit

But of course that's why I'm not the one heading to the Golden State Foods Foundation's "PDX Charity Poker Tournament" this weekend.

This charity event benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities in SW Washington and Oregon draws between 150-200 contestants at a buy-in price of $500.

That level of play is a weeeeeee bit too expensive to my group of friends, so my buddy Dave Lawson came up with an idea for 10 of us to play a "satellite" game where we each buy in for $50 and winner takes all and is obligated to go to the charity event. Go figure that Dave was the one who won and will be representing us this weekend! Of course if there's anyone I trust to honor the "payback" feature of our satellite it's Dave, so that's a good thing. We set it up that the 9 losers still have a chance to make some money if the Dave goes on to place in the top 10 at the charity event. The odds are slim, but Dave's a solid player.

SO EVERYONE WISH DAVE YOUR BEST LUCK THIS SATURDAY!!

And anyone wanting to donate $500 to be my sponsor should feel free to contact me at my yahoo email address! Although that would make YOU the bigger gambler! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home