// Living My Script Dream //

8.04.2006

From the "Good Woman"

So, this blog belongs to my husband, Eric. And as his wife, I think I should get a moment to share some of my feelings for him and his scriptwriting efforts. This man of mine is the greatest! Aside from being an awesome husband and dad, he's a great marketing coordinator, a loving son to his parents, a fun son-in-law to my parents, a loyal friend, and a dependable neighbor. You can look at any aspect of his life and find a person who has been touched in a postive way by him. His family knows that they can always count on him to put their feelings and wishes ahead of his own. His friends know that no matter how far apart they may be, he is only a phone call or email away, especially during Fantasy Footbal season (is it just me, or does football season last all year?). Our neighbors know that if they need to borrow something or ask advice, he'll drop what he's doing and come over. We have a neighbor who's husband is in Afghanistan, and her and her teenage sons often have need for computer, cable, or video game advice. Eric is always there.

My point in sharing all of this with those of you who read his blog, is to let you know that the majority of his time is spent helping others enjoy their day. Whether it's playing Hot Wheels with our son over and over and over and over, tickling our infant daughter until she's laughing hysterically, or joining me for dumb-old-my-wife-should-be-doing-these errands around town, he is generally there with a smile on his face. He holds my hand in the car, when we're walking to get the mail, or just falling asleep at night. He does this because he know it makes me happy.

And through all of this, he has managed to do one more thing. Write a script. Something that he has wanted to do for a long time, but never had the time. As busy as our days are, raising 2 children together, family committments, work committments, he found the time to write a wonderful script. He did it without taking time away from our family. He did it without taking time away from friends and neighbors. I think he's awesome. I think that this world, our neighborhood, our family, and most of all our children are blessed having him in our lives.

So, I just wanted you to know what a "Stud Pickle" he is. Keep encouraging him. He's the best. Keep checking his blog, as he will be updating you all on his endeavors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home