// Living My Script Dream //

11.28.2007

Update on My Writing

AKA the shortest post ever.

I've been away from writing for months. But things have been settling down lately and I spent a little time lately working on "Inside."

By way of refresher..."Inside" is the story of an agoraphobic architect called upon by the FBI to assist in the rescue of people taken hostage in a building he designed. Think of it as "Die Hard" meets "Copycat." Its premise originated from a documentary I saw on a structural collapse of a Hyatt hotel that killed a bunch of people combined with a bout of agoraphobia I suffered years ago.

Anyways...it's amazing to me how every time I'm away from my writing for a period of time a fresh set of eyes makes me wonder how I could write the crap I write! Hopefully that means my writing is getting better. Only time will tell.

More updates on "Inside" and "Like Brothers" as I continue working on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home