// Living My Script Dream //

9.02.2006

I'm More Than Preferred, I'm Ultra-Preferred

For those of you who've been reading the blog since the beginning, you know that from April 1st to June 30th I embarked on a new diet to drop some pounds and get my cholesterol in line so I could get the best rate possible on some life insurance.

I didn't really need the motivation. I'd been overweight for the last couple years, and had been feeling it more and more of late, so the extra financial nudge was just the cherry on top.

Well, as I noted before, the diet was a success. I was able to drop almost 25 pounds, and although I haven't watched what I've been eating so militantly anymore, I've been able to keep it off the last two months. And better yet, with the assistance of my herbal supplement genius father, I was able to drastically reduce my cholesterol numbers also.

So last week a doctor came out to run my wife and I through our life insurance physicals, and the results are in. My hard work was worth it as I qualified for my provider's "ultra-preferred" rates! That's $7 less a month, every month, for as long as we own the policy. I can dig that!

For any of you out there dealing with high cholesterol, don't buy into the whole prescription medication thing. There are natural herbal supplements that will drastically decrease your numbers. If nothing else look for a "Cholesterol Essentials" supplemant, which is a combo of all the things that help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home