// Living My Script Dream //

6.18.2008

Father's Day Present - A Portland Timbers Game

For Father's Day this year Heather and the kids surprised me with tickets to a Portland Timbers game. It was a gorgeous Saturday night and we and 8,000 other local soccer fanatics took in an international exhibition with the Timbers downing an Italian squad called Juventus Primevara by a score of 1-0. It was an extremely fun night filled with good food, exciting soccer, and family smiles.

F-U-T-B-O-L... S-M-I-L-E-S!

A very happy Father's Day present!

Joey Webber was introduced as the Timbers new official team mascot, following the retirement of long-time team icon “Timber” Jim Serrill earlier this year.

Evan lent the Timbers some good luck by rubbing and holding a slice of timber.

We had the first row of the back section so we had a pretty good view.

Hollyn really took to the cheers the fans did. She was solid on the clapping parts!

I'm not sure if Evan is more excited about the cotton candy vendor or the game?

Of course I was pretty excited about my pretzel and nacho cheese too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home